I refused to do this on Facebook, but I’m going to do it here instead.
1. I can’t stand it when my trash can on my computer isn’t emptied. I empty it almost every time I delete something.
2. I can’t sleep with socks on, or with my closet door open. Ever.
3. I used to believe that Billy Joel wrote “Only the Good Die Young” just for my mom, because the first line is Come out Virginia, don’t make me wait and her name is Virginia.
4. I’ve played my trumpet on national tv, and in huge stadiums full of people, but I still get extremely nervous when I have to do something up in front of 20 people I know.
5. If you’re lucky enough to have me, I’m the best friend you’ll ever have.
6. I’m a terrible packrat, but a neat freak at the same time. Not a good combination. Means all of my junk has a specific place and I’m continuously running out of space for it all.
7. I believe in both fate and serendipity. I don’t care if they contradict each other.
8. I’m going to change the world someday. Just wait and see.
9. When I was in 10th grade, I set my kitchen on fire. Most trouble with my parents I’ve ever been in in my life.
10. I currently have 11 pillows on my bed. And that’s still not enough.
11. Thanks to the pink PowerRanger, for a good 3 years of my life I wanted to change my name to Kimberly.
12. I have this compulsory need to decorate and/or customize everything I own. I love it when I can make something completely my own.
13. I’ve never smoked a cigarette in my life and I never plan to. I think it’s the grossest thing in the world.
14. Someday, I’m going to meet John Cusack. That will be a happy day.
15. One of my favorite things to do is sing in my car. It can always make me feel better no matter what is going on.
16. On that note, I am constantly updating my itunes library. Deleting songs I don’t like anymore (emptying my trash as I do it), and downloading new stuff. Currently I’m really into mash-ups of old school songs with newer rap/hip-hop. I love the combinations.
17. For the first time in a while, I really feel like I’m am right where I’m supposed to be (as far as school goes). As for living in Altanta and stuff, not too sure about that.
18. I usually commit to relationships way more than the other person. Whether it’s friendships or whatever. I give my all, and rarely get a fraction of it in return.
19. My perfect guy is some sort of combination of Peter Parker, Ron Weasley, and Edward Cullen. Considering those are all fictionary characters, I’m really doubtful about his exhistance sometimes.
20. I love making lists.
21. My mom is the most pure and innocent person I know.
22. I’ve had two things for my entire life. My dad’s blanket and my stuffed racoon, Ricky.
23. Ricky is the first thing I’d save in case of a fire. Even before my Mac.
24. I miss the way my grandpa was before his Alzheimer’s. He was (and still is) the coolest and sweetest old man in the world. Everything important that I know I’ve learned from him. The most important thing being: always do what you love, and you’ll always be happy.
25. There are so many things I want to tell you sometimes, but I doubt I’ll ever say them.
That was a lot harder than I thought it would be. Took me like 2 hours. Geez.