- Find a new copywriting partner at work. –
There’s not much I can do to control this. Mostly depends on getting
good applicants, but I really want this to be taken care of this month.
- Get Andrew & Kristen’s wedding gift together. – Sept. 14th is going to sneak on me faster than I want it to.
- Go kayaking. – I just did this yesterday for the
first time and it was awesome. I’m seriously tempted to start
researching to buy a kayak of my own, but I don’t want to jump into that
too quick. So I want to go out to Oak Mountain and rent one again just
- Get back into my gym routine. (This means at least 4 days a week.)
– The past two weeks I have really slacked off, and I’ve been blaming a
lot of it on working late. But mostly it was just me wanting to take a
break. But now with the wedding coming up next month, I need to crack
- Go home for one more weekend before the summer ends. – Probably late August or early September.
- Get my car a checkup. – I’ve been putting this off,
especially since I just had to buy two new tires last weekend due to
wear and a poorly placed nail in the road. But things have been
squeaking lately and I know it’s probably due for some maintenance.
- Finish Game of Thrones book 2. – I’m really
enjoying them, but these books are so slow-going. I usually breeze
through books I’m really into, but with GoT, I can barely make it
through more than one chapter a day. There’s just so much going on.
- Painting! – I have a craft project in mind for my
friend Kerin’s wedding. I’d really love to do it if I can work out the
logistics and find some time to be crafty.